Shan Nihari Masala Spice Mix (60gm)Genuine Authentic Taste Curry Spicy
Shan Nihari Masala Imported is a blend of authentic spices that are carefully selected and mixed to give a rich and aromatic flavor to the traditional dish, Nihari. This masala is made with high-quality ingredients, which enhances the taste of the dish and makes it more appetizing. It is easy to use and can be added to your Nihari for a delicious taste in just a few minutes.
Shan Nihari mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of divine, aromatic and velvety Nihari which is a true legacy of the Mughlai cuisine.
60g Serving Suggestion
AS PER 60 GRAM
1kg / 2.2lbs
4-6 large portions
2kg / 4.4lbs
knuckle & marrow
1 cup / 100g
dissolve in 2 cups water
1 cup /175 ml
Shan Nihari Mix
mix in ½ cup water
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat ½ cup oil, add meat and Shan Nihari Mix. Stir fry until oil separates from masala.
- Add 18 cups / 3 ½ liters water and bones. Stir and bring to boil. Cover and cook undisturbed on low heat (for: Beef 6 hours, Goat / Lamb 4 hours, Chicken 3 hours).
- Remove bones, collect marrow and discard bones. Add marrow to gravy .
- Gradually add dissolved flour in the gravy. Stir and mix. Bring to boil and cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Heat remaining oil and add sliced onion. Stir fry until golden and pour into Nihari. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
Remove excessive oil before serving, if desired