Shan Korma Masala
Elevate your cooking game with the Shan Korma Masala Imported Original Spice Mix Masala Curry. This 50gm packet contains a blend of authentic spices that gives a genuine, traditional taste to your korma dishes. The carefully curated mix of aromatic spices like coriander, cumin, cardamom, and cinnamon make this spice mix a must-have in your kitchen. This mix is imported and guarantees the highest quality of spices, ensuring your dishes taste delicious every time.
Shan Korma Masala mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of divine Korma which is a true legacy of the Mughlai cuisine.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g||12%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Bay Leaf
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Natural & Artificial Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING SHAN KORMA MASALA
- Heat oil, fry onions until light golden, remove and crush.
- In the same oil, add meat, yogurt and Shan Korma Mix. Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Add julienne ginger and ½-1 cup water for gravy. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Stir-in crushed onions. Cover and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.