Shan Pilau Biryani
Shan Pilau Biryani Original Imported Masala Spice Mix is a must-have for anyone who wants to experience the authentic taste of biryani. This high-quality spice mix is made from a blend of aromatic herbs and spices that are carefully selected and ground to perfection. It is easy to use and can be added to your rice dishes to give them a delicious and flavorful taste. The 60gm packaging is perfect for small households or for those who want to try the product before committing to a larger size. Additionally, the product is ISO 9001:2008 certified, which ensures that it meets international quality standards.
Shan Pilau Biryani Mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices which helps you in preparing the perfect twist of Biryani and Pilau for an appetizing and flavorful treat. Fast Delivery All Over India, Also Known as Pulao Or Pulav Biryani
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g||4%|
- Bay Leaf
- Green Cardamom
- Red Chilli
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Natural Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Add meat and garlic paste, ginger paste, Shan Pilau Biryani Mix and water (Beef/Goat/Lamb 2 cups, Chicken 1 cup). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender (about 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot).
- Stir-in yogurt and keep aside.
- Separately: in 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 2 table spoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry over it. Top with remaining rice. Sprinkle food color if desired.
- Heat oil and fry onion until golden and pour evenly over rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Tips: Use long grain old basmati rice. Beginners must use Parboiled / ‘Sayla’ rice.
Meat: Use Breast and Shoulder cuts.